Ishraq home healthcare is a name family across the UAE trusted to provide the best home care for their loved ones. We are proud to be a leading provider of elder care since 2015. Our compassionate caregivers help older adults live independently and comfortably in their own homes. The comprehensive services we offer are customized and tailored for each senior to ensure that in-home care is an enjoyable experience.
Benefits of Senior Home Health Care Services
- Home is always associated with comfort, security, and positive feeling. For seniors and for all of us, when we are not feeling well, we all want to be at home.
- Home care for the elderly keeps families together while providing support.
- Senior home care services can often be customized and personalized to a greater degree to suit both the needs of the senior and the family.
- Home is where there is maximum freedom, security, and comfort for the individual. Many times, hospitals and nursing homes are more regulated. Home care offers much more flexibility.
- Provides seniors with much-needed dignity and independence. Seniors can continue to function independently with some assistance.
Non-Medical Elderly Home Care Services
Non-medical elderly home care assistance primarily focuses on helping our elders/seniors continue the life and routine they are used to, with pockets of help in certain areas. Caregivers can also expand the scope of this responsibility to medical home care if need be. BrightStar Care can also provide licensed medical professionals with experience, including skilled nurses, in a wide range of medical services. Now caregivers can spend quality time with seniors, versus helping them with their daily tasks.
Non-medical home care services can generally be categorized as below.
Personal senior home care services:
- Bath visits
- Dressing and grooming
- Alzheimer’s and dementia care including expertise with memory loss, confusion, forgetfulness
- Personal safety home evaluation, including an assessment utilizing
- Transitional services such as outpatient pre- and post-op assistance
- Oral and personal hygiene
- Reporting conditions and changes to supervisory RN and/or Physician
Senior home care support services:
- Light housekeeping
- Create customized grocery lists in accordance with dietary needs and preferences
- Meal preparation and cooking
- Home organization
In-Home Caregivers for Seniors
Senior home health care generally means providing a wide range of health-related services in the homes of seniors which may include: skilled nursing care, physical therapy, primary health care, occupational therapy, speech therapy, home health aides, etc.
Ishraq Home Healthcare offers senior home care services from general peer-level companionship to highly skilled nursing care. RNs (Registered Nurses) LPNs (Licensed Practical Nurses), who are qualified to administer medications and perform advanced medical procedures provide around-the-clock geriatric care for the elderly in the home along with wound care, palliative care, and more.